The construction of the transporting-transshipping complex for transshipment of coal, Khabarovsk Krai.
During the construction of the transporting-transshipping complex for coal transshipment in Khabarovsk Krai was used biaxial polymeric geogrid «RGC ZHD-P-40» in volume 141 400 square meters and 198 750 square meters of woven geotextile «RGC TAP».
Constructing transporting- transshipping complex in Khabarovsk Krai has intended for:
• coal transfer from rail to sea transport;
• short-time storage of coal in open storage platforms;
• provision of services by ships supporting (electrical supply from tying-up berth, bunkering by water);
• realization of customs control; confirming shipping paper work and receiving and departure paperwork;
• performing of other operations common for seaport (the safety precautions of navigating, sites protection, etc.).
Construction project owner: "Sakha (Yakutia) Transportation Company".
Year of project implementation: 2015.